Digital Control’s single and multi-frequency transmitters send pitch, roll, depth, and temperature information to our receivers. Choose the one best suited to your system and job requirements.
- The first and only sub-kHz frequencies in the industry for battling passive interference on the jobsite
- Falcon evaluates hundreds of frequencies for the best possible performance on every bore
- Scan for interference, select optimum frequencies, and pair transmitter at the jobsite
- Switch between paired bands mid-bore
- Full Scale Sensitive Pitch provides 0.1% resolution through ±99.9% slope for precision grade work
- Max Mode filters noise to boost weak data signals and stabilize depth readings
- Standard warranty for 19- and 15-inch transmitters is 3 years/500 hours
When active interference is a key consideration, go wideband. With a frequency range of 4.5–45 kHz, it provides the most flexibility and frequency coverage for addressing active interference. Use Max Mode in extreme interference.
When you suspect passive interference, use wideband Sub-k Rebar. It uses frequencies in the 4.5–18 kHz range for data and the ultra-low 0.33–0.75 kHz range for the depth/locate signal. Using frequencies below 1 kHz greatly increases success at difficult bores with passive interference.