Designed for projects such as house drops from street to home, the easy to use and friendly priced F1 uses a single band to combat active interference.
- Falcon frequency optimizer helps minimize the impact of active interference
- The Falcon F1 single-band transmitter supports frequencies from 9.0 kHz to 13.5 kHz
- Infrared pairing of receiver and transmitter
- 0.1% precision pitch for completing critical grade bores
- Max Mode noise filtering boosts fringe data and stabilizes depth readings
- 12-position roll clock with roll offset
- Compatible with DigiTrak Aurora® touchscreen display
The classic DigiTrak® Falcon F2 locating system has earned a reputation as a workhorse that provides customers with dependable locating capabilities. With the introduction of Falcon frequency optimization technology, the DigiTrak Falcon F2 is a more powerful locating system that addresses active interference using a single wideband transmitter.